Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Deja Vu

It seems like it. There haven't been too many things happening that are worth reporting. Except maybe some in-game stuff:

1. I have the feeling my guild is going to disband soon. Our two main tanks left together, and the shaman I mentioned a few posts ago left as well. Our officers, including me, are losing hope, even with the aid of our more successful ally guild, Conquest Borne.

2. Speaking of Conquest Borne - I'm in solid contact (though only in-game) with their GM, James, who today had the difficult task of demoting one of the leaders under him. This leader had a whole flock of twink cronies, and in general had an ego the size of Outland. People were getting upset with him, but he lets insults slide right off him. Unlike the leaders in Boomstick Syndicate, James decided to listen and do something about it, for the better of the guild. He's under stress because of the demoted guy's ranting, and the pain of said guy's girlfriend (who, incidentally, dated James for a while, AND is an officer). I let him rant to me, and it helps me not to stress about the disintegration of Unbroken.

3. Playing my little draenei shammy more. Even got the taste of riding an epic mount, for about ten minutes - nice touch, Blizz, I gotta say. But where's the rep build-up like there is for the Blood Elf 2nd zone? There's no Alliance equivalent of Tranquillien? For shame! (Just kidding, power to the Horde!).

In real life - my bridesmaid dress should be finished tomorrow. I sent off the check I owed my cousin. I still have a lot of packing to do. And I think I dreamed that my landlords were only going to give me $300 of my security deposit back. And the shower is still pretty clogged - I've used two bottle of Drano on it, and it's still not draining right.

Case and I are both itching for the end of the month. We'll be able to accomplish so much together. We wait for the end of the month... then when we'll live together, with his family... and then when we live together, on our own. These are the kind of hopes that keep monotony from making me depressed.

Yours again,
Grety

2 comments:

Ryan Georgi said...

Maybe you have a big finger starting to grow out of the drain. Or a toe. :P

Grety said...

Yeah, but according to the tales, that sort of thing does get hurt by drain cleaner. Two bottles of it should have sent it... skittering. Whatever hands/feet do when they're crawling up a drainpipe.

Maybe I should get my sword out, if it gets aggressive :P