Friday, August 10, 2007

For Instance...

Funny thing - when I checked the previous entry this morning, I expected a message from some random person, telling me to get over myself for the guild, that nobody cares about the game, etc. I must have dreamed it (and yes, I have dreamed about playing WoW, or having real life dreams with WoW traits).

Today was better, WoW-wise. I did three normal (but high-level) instances - The Steamvault, The Shattered Halls, and The Arcatraz. Shattered Halls was done with Case at my side, and all three instances had a form of my friend James (remember him?) - two as his balance druid, Ventus (caster), and one as his priest, Epitaphion. I didn't get much out of the Steamvault, but I got some rep. I got a lot of good rep out of the Shattered Halls, and I got a new caster ring out of the Arcatraz - it'll be good until I can upgrade another caster ring to Epic, once I get more Kara runs in.

In other news, my car is again burning a hole in my bank account. It's street-legal (again), and it will most likely last for a fair amount of time. I paid $150 or so for services and a couple of replacements. However... there is a transmission leak. It's a small one, barely noticeable, but it is there. The cost for repairing that would be up in the $1500 range, which I can't even afford right now. So... I'm just going to have to let that repair rest for a while, until I can earn up enough money (or if Case and I can split it). There's also the need for my engine block to be shifted back into position, but that really isn't affecting me much at all. And they fixed the windshield wiper fluid jam for apparently no cost.

And soon I'll have to get gas again, especially since I have to drive out to the rehearsals for Nell's wedding at the end of the month. Still haven't figured things out with Case or my family, whether or not he'll be coming with me that day, or with my folks the day after. My parents have scheduled the Tuesday after the wedding for a time where Case and I can buy the tires we need for the car, up/down in Barre.

But that's still way ahead. Right now, it's bedtime.

To be continued,
Grety

No comments: